1. Age of admittance: Paint Pots Pre-School and Nursery Ltd (the Nursery) offers care and early education for children aged from 3 months.
2. Data Protection: To comply with data protection legislation, your consent is required to store your child’s details on a computer database, for administration purposes.
3. Opening Hours: Nurseries are open 51weeks a year, Monday – Friday, 8 am - 6 pm. Nurseries are closed for 1 week between Christmas and New Year, on all other Public Holidays and for 2 days staff training. Sessions available are detailed in the Sessions Requested table. We also offer holiday care. An earlier start is available at some nurseries, incurring an additional fee for care and breakfast. Extended sessions are negotiable and will be charged at an hourly rate for any hour or part thereof. We will be as flexible as possible to meet individual requirements. To comply with statutory staffing requirements it is essential that children are delivered/collected within the agreed hours. A late collection fee is charged as applicable.
4. Registration and Waiting List: To secure a place at the Nursery, an application form should be completed in full and submitted to the relevant nursery with the booking fee, which is non-refundable. If a suitable place is not available at the time of application, your child’s details will be added to a waiting list.
5. Fees: Full time sessions are charged for 51 weeks, term-time sessions for 38 weeks per year. There is no reduction for non-attendance (eg family holidays, sickness), bank holidays outside Christmas week and 2 days staff training closure. Please consult the manager in case of absence due to long term illness. All fees are payable monthly in advance, by 10th of each month. Additional hours taken during the month will be added to the next month’s invoice. Fees may be paid by online bank transfer or standing order. All fees are reviewed annually and are subject to variation. Notification of any increase will be made at least 1 month prior to implementation.
6. Cancellation: 1 month’s notice is required Should any parent wish to withdraw their child from the Nursery, 1 month’s notice is required or payment in lieu.
7. Sickness: The Nursery cannot accept a child who is obviously unwell. Please refer to our Sickness Policy. If a child is unwell and will be absent from the session, parents must notify the Nursery as soon as possible. Should a child become unwell whilst at the Nursery, every reasonable effort will be made to contact the parents. The Nursery will administer first aid where necessary. Parents should indicate on the application form where they and a relative or friend can be contacted during Nursery hours. Written permission must be provided before any medication can be administered to a child at Nursery. A medicine book will be maintained.
8. Clothing and Personal Property: All clothing and personal items must be clearly marked with the child’s full name. All articles are left in the Nursery at the parents’ own risk.
9. Security: Staff are instructed not to release children into the care of anyone who is unfamiliar to them unless previous permission has been given by the parent/guardian and the collecting individual knows the unique collection password for a specific child.
10. Parking: Parents must exercise great care when using the car park. The Nursery accepts no responsibility for injury, damage or loss to persons, vehicles or property in the car park.
11. Brochures and Promotional Material: Publications provided by the Nursery are for guidance only. They do not constitute any agreement.